Koschek vs Penn

Discussion in 'UFC' started by Elbow_Sandwiches, May 17, 2012.

1. That's the rumor...just waiting on signatures.
  2. andregil

andregil New Member

kos agreed waiting on BJ.. dont know if hell take the fight.. i dont really see the appeal for BJ to take this fight if he comes back he should be facing another legend for mass appeal. why would he want to fight kos coming off a loss where there really is no gain if he wins
  3. Besides Melendez theres not really many options left for BIG fights and that aint happening anytime soon. I'd settle for seeing Koscheck wake up with a flashlight in his eyes..
  4. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

I'd love to see the fight. The big question will be whether BJ wants to come back as he seems to be enjoying retirement.

If he comes back and his hearts not in it, he'll probably get beat. If he gets the right camp though, I see no reason why he couldn't win that fight within the first two rounds.
  5. Penn says no deal. Gay.
  6. Anton

Anton Moderator Staff Member

Would have loved to see bj beat shit out of him, pity.
  7. andregil

andregil New Member

i would have loved to have seen Koschek get Ronald McDonald Red blood through his hair..
  8. Anton

Totally. I want kos in against a destroyer, not someone who will outpoint him.
  9. Give him Diego Sanchez again, that crazy bastard would not stop punching his stupid face if he got the chance.
  10. Anton

Diego vs Guida style!
  11. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

I was reading an article about koschek yesterday and he was talking about how he loves BJ (who doesn't!) and would love to fight him in the ring. I don't see BJ coming back this year though.