Mark Hunt out of 146

Discussion in 'UFC' started by Anton, May 17, 2012.

1. Anton

Anton Moderator Staff Member

Breaking news in the last hour or so. Lavar Johnson now to face Struve.

Gutted for Hunt. If he had that one his next fight would probably have been against a solid top 7 or 8 guy.
  2. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

Man that sucks. I've been looking forward to his next fight since he knocked Kongo out. Is it a serious injury?
  3. I can't wait to LJ knock Struves head into the stratosphere with nasty uppercuts. Johnson via 1st round murder.
  4. Anton

Kev, not too sure mate, read it late last night and only on for a minute just now before work now. Should hopefully be widely reported by now.
  5. I read somewhere it was a knee, and considering the weight that knee supports, it can't be small.
  6. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

That's the kind of injury that change a fighters career for the worst. Shame....as the guy is a joy to watch.
  7. "The heavy-handed brawler revealed that a tear in his meniscus is the root of the problem and though he still wanted to take the fight, people around him convinced him that it would just be better to bow out, recover, and come back one hundred percent.

"The Super Samoan" is now scheduled to undergo surgery to repair his knee and is looking at a couple of months of recovery time."
  8. Anton

Cheers E_S, he's a likeable big dude, on a roll, hope he recovers fully
  9. Just call me Sanga. thats aussie speak for sandwich :)
  10. Anton

Sanga it is from now mate!