The Korean Zombie

Discussion in 'UFC' started by Anton, May 16, 2012.

1. Anton

Anton Moderator Staff Member

Is there a more exciting fighter in the UFC right now?

Give him the title shot Dana
  2. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

Arrrhhhh. I missed it last night. Just about to watch the show now :)
  3. Anton

Mate when you run an MMA site, you are highly likely to get spoilers for shows you don't watch live :D

A few good fights, one extremely dull, and the Zombie stole the show.
  4. Co-main sucked. Like fuck i wish i was stabbing myself in the eye with a blunt pencil sucked.
    Anton likes this.
  5. andregil

andregil New Member

korean zombie could be aldo's hardest test yet
  6. Anton

E_S you're right, and Andre I hope so. MMA is a sport but we also watch it to be entertained, and the zombie does that better than most.
  7. Kevin

Yeah mate. It's bad enough that I subscribe to MMA blogs via Facebook and have them spoil results for me every time I miss and event!

Just watched the show. A couple of good fights. Donald Cerrone looked great and the Tom Lawler knockout was sweet. Zombie did steal the show though. His striking was amazing and he was transitioning from move to move on the ground. I was surprised he didn't get the armbar or triangle in the second round but loved the fact he finished with a darce...can't remember the last time I saw that in a fight.
  8. Anton

Cerrone was outstanding, cracking rebound from his loss Diaz.
  9. Kevin

Yeah he really controlled the match. I reckon if he wins his next fight he'll either get a rematch with diaz or a title shot (which could be the same thing).
  10. Anton

Diaz is on fire just now, I really rate Cerrone, but Diaz took him apart comfortably