Welcome To MMA Forums

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kevin, May 15, 2012.

1. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MMA Forums - a brand new forum that was created for MMA fanatics.

We have created the forum for those who train in MMA and those who watch it - whether it be the UFC, Bellator, Strikeforce, Dream, Shooto or your local MMA event.

I try not to create too many rooms or introduce too many features when I launch a new forum as it is better to respond to suggestions and requests from members. Therefore, if you have any suggestions for the site, whether it be a new room or new feature, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Kevin
  2. Anton

Anton Moderator Staff Member

What about an Android/Iphone app?
  3. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

There are android/iphone specific apps like forumrunner and tapatalk. ForumRunner costs $600 a year and I think Tapatalk costs $800 a year. I'd be happy to pay that once the site starts making money. I can install them for free but if I do that users then need to pay 2 or 3 bucks in order to use the app.

I've added a mobile design to the site. It should switch to it if you view the site on a mobile browser. Let me know what you think. It's not as good as the phone specific apps but should make mobile browsing quicker (You can actually switch to the design on a desktop browser by clicking on a link at the bottom of the page).
  4. Anton

5. Anton

Yeh the link at the bottom definitely helps mate.
  6. darren thompson

darren thompson New Member

Just a quick question I'm thinking of starting boxing and judo this week is that a good starting point before going in to MMA and mabe som kickboxing